Scope of the workshop is to present an overview of the insertion devices
operating and planned at several UV-Soft X-rays synchrotron light sources.
Following a general review of the latest developments in this field, the
situation at various laboratories will be presented, including installed
insertion devices, operational aspects and plans for future upgrades.
Programme 1st Workshop
B. Diviacco, E. Karantzoulis, R. Tommasini, D. Zangrando (Sincrotrone Trieste)
List of Invited Speakes
- Johannes Bardt – BESSY, Germany
- Josep Campmany – ALBA, Spain
- Joel Chavanne – ESRF, France
- Oleg Chubar – SOLEIL, France
- Marie-Emmanuelle Couprie – SOLEIL, France
- Gerhard Ingold – SLS, Switzerland
- Eric Johnson - ADC, U.S.A.
- Soren Prestemon – ALS, U.S.A.
- George Rakowsky – BNL, U.S.A.
- Robert Rossmanith – ANKA, Germany
- Thomas Schmidt – SLS, Switzerland
- Takashi Tanaka – SpRING-8, Japan
- Erik Wallen – MAX LAB, Sweden