Log in to the conference management system
- With reference to your attendance at the LEEM-PEEM6 workshop to be held on September 7-11, 2008 in Trieste, and according to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03, we inform you that:
a) the personal data you provide are necessary for:
- workshop registration;
- managing of the records of scientific activities;
- providing invitation letters and visas, when applicable;
- supporting accommodation;
- organizing associated events.
b) the above mentioned personal data will be processed:
- manually and electronically;
- by authorized, identified and trained persons;
- by adopting security standards in any case appropriate to:
guarantee the non-disclosure of the personal data;
avoid the undue access to third parties or non authorized personnel.
c) Some personal data could appear on Sincrotrone Trieste's web site for reasons regarding the publicising of the Society's activity, services and facilities.
- Personal data are necessary for the organization and managing of the LEEM-PEEM6 workshop.
- The Data Protection Holder is Sincrotrone Trieste S.C.p.A. represented by prof. Alfonso Franciosi. The list of the Data Processors is available, upon request, at the General Management Office.
- According to art. 7 of the above Italian Law, you are entitled to:
- receive confirmation from the Data Protection Holder or from the Data Processor in charge that your data are recorded or not and get evidence thereof;
- be informed on the data sources as well as on the methods and purposes of their processing;
- get the identifying data concerning the Data Protection Holder and of the Data Processors;
- cancel, convert into an anonymous form or block the data processed not in accordance with the provisions of the above Italian Law;
- obtain the update, the amendment or, where interested therein, the integration of the data;
- object to the processing of your personal data, for lawful reasons, by written notice.
The conference management system is provided by Conference Service Mandl