- Shielding design and commissioning of new synchrotron facilities.
- Radiation protection issues in synchrotron light source operation.
- Synchrotron light sources upgrades, with particular interest in top-up mode operation.
- Personnel Safety Systems for accelerators and beamlines.
- Induced radioactivity and radiation damage.
- Dosimetry and radiological aspects in medical beamlines development.
- Radiological issues involved in decommissioning of synchrotron facilities.
- Shielding design, commissioning and operation of FELs.
The final version of the program is available here.